Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 January 2012

clearout

have spent the past few days clearing out my wardrobes getting rid of the old me to make way for the new clothes, i put on a pair of 32 jeans and as you can see from the picture they were a bit big! i am keeping this pair and the shorts and tshirt i wore to my first weigh in, today i am a size 20 jeans.
also sorted out my certificates as i did have them on my fridge but i have too many and dont want them to get ruined by my niece and nephew so i have put them up in my bedroom.
for breakfast today i had half a honeydew melon, raspberries blueberries and a muller light, i had some pineapple mid morning as a snack and for lunch i made some turkey and ham wraps which i found on the slimming world website, these are great because i have a problem with bread, 2 slices of nimble is not enough and causes me to want more so the wraps are made with meat salad and cous cous i didnt eat all there i made enough to keep for tomorrows lunch too

i am off out to nando's and the dogs tonight with friends, i always have the butterfly chicken breast no skin and  no marinade as i cant take the spice im a wimp!! with a mixed leaf salad, not drinking as i had a 2day hangover last weekend so another 100 percent day from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment