Total Pageviews

Friday 6 January 2012

where do i begin?

i dont have many people i can talk to about feelings and this sort of thing so i have decided to write this to get things off my mind, i will start with a quick look back to how my journey began
i have been a big girl all my life and it has never really bothered me enough to want to do anything about it, when i left school at 16 i was wearing a size 24 tuesday 27th april 2011 was the night of my first weigh in, i drove me and my friend to the class, chose one that was not near my house as i didnt want to know anyone there even though there is a group at the end of my road at the same time on the same night!, i sat in the car not wanting to go in my friend got out and i nearly drove away but i thought about what i really wanted and that was to have my operation. i went in my friend did all the talking and i dont remember much more about it just when it came to weigh in i thought i was going to break the scales, i never knew how much i weighed i wasnt expecting it to be 27st 8lb. i went away that night and stopped for my last ever donner kebab, only my family and friend knew i had joined so i had no pressure to feel a failure if i didnt lose anything.
first weigh in i got on the scales not expecting to lose anything as i had eaten so much and lost 11lb i was amazed  the weight just fell off over the next few weeks months
i have found the eating part easy its the mind games it plays with you i have struggled with, i didnt like the attention i was getting because people were noticing the weight loss, every week people began to ask how i had got on and i began to feel embarrased about how much i had lost and how much i still had to go and i didnt like people saying are you proud, no i wasnt proud of myself i shouldnt have got to that weight to have to lose it, im working on this and my new years resolution is to be proud and accept compliments,
that was the begining of my journey and on my weigh in 27th december i weighed in at 19st 8lb having lost 0.5 over christmas, in 36 weeks i had lost 8st (actually got it in 34 but put on 1lb the week before christmas) i am a size 20/22 jean 22/24 top.
i dont know what to write on here so if anyone wants to know anything about me please feel free to ask

No comments:

Post a Comment