Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 January 2012

last nights meal out didnt quite go to plan, my friend didnt want a nandos so we went to toby carvery, had turkey with veg, no potatoes and a little gravy, felt good for not needing to fill my plate with greasy roast potatoes and massive yorkshire pudding, my friends ordered puddings and i refused one, went to the toilet feeling good that i was in control, when i returned the waitress came over with a slice of cheesecake with a candle in it as they sang happy birthday, wasnt impressed! felt like i had to eat it they kept saying it is your birthday enjoy it, so now gone from in control to feeling a failure. lost loads of money at the dogs and came home went to bed with the hump!
today was my first day back to work after a week off, i work as a baker and start at 5am, was not looking forward to the 4am alarm going off after going out last night! today my job was making bread, it varies everyday and the worst thing for me to do is confectionery as i seem to have to eat things as i make them just because it is there, if i am on bread i cant eat raw dough, got through the day without having anything naughty, i get up at 4am cant eat at that time in the morning and breakfast break was not until 10am so i take a banana in with me to have to stop me looking for something naughty to get rid of hunger, at breakfast i had an apple, satsuma, muller light, some pineapple and a slice of brown toast no butter with tinned tomatoes, this is the only thing in the canteen thats not dripping with fat. used to sit there with 2 sausage sandwiches and they deep fry the sausages,
after work i headed to the gym for my usual gym and swim. i went on the treadmill and did a 5k as i stopped and got off i blacked out and fell to the floor, its all a bit of a blur but as i opened my eyes there were 8 people all around me with a woman pouring water over my head and tapping me on the face, i sat up and was  take into a room and told to lay on the bed with my legs up, i felt so embarrassed how can i go back there now! i think i may have over done it this week as it was my week off and i went everyday doing a 5k on tread mill, 8k on bikes, a spin class and 72 lenghs swimming, maybe this was my body telling me it was too much.
went home and had turkey and veg. had my usual afternoon nap and now im sitting writing this eating a treat of a bag of mini cadburys animals 5 syns, going to watch crap tv and have an early night ready to do it all tomorrow!
i thought i would put on a before pic too so here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment