Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 January 2012

hello 8.5 stone award

just in from weigh in and i am buzzing, lost 3.5 this week which i set as a goal last week and got my 8.5 stone award. and to be honest its the first time i have felt like i had achieved something amazing, this is in 37 weeks. i have struggled until not to be proud as i feel i shouldnt have got to 27.8 to start with and couldnt see why people were saying they were proud of me when i am not of myself, but as i set it as a new years resolution i am trying to be as possitive about it and writing that down here is really helping, so tomorrow when i go to work and i get half the store coming to ask how i got on and they say are you proud i will say yes i am!
i have spoken to someone in our group who is a nurse about the dizzyness and she says what a few of my twitter friends said and that it was blood sugar levels, as i have lost so much weight so quick its my body adjusting to the changes and the exercise as i did go for it last week, she advised to eat (healthily) every 2 hours and i did that today and feel great.
i have set myself a goal to lose 4lb this week as i have got a mini goal of 12st in 12 months so i need to lose 3lb a week at least to achieve this
my after weigh in treat is a sandwich, as i have said before bread is my downfall so i dont have it all week, as soon as i get off the scales i have a m&s count on us chicken sandwich my friend sits there and has a bar of chocolate!
off to bed now if i can sleep im on such a high right now :)
also got slimmer of the week again!

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your award! Wow you're doing so well. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete