Total Pageviews

Friday 6 January 2012

new year

this week i lost 3.5lb and won slimmer of the week and have set a target to lose that again to get my 8.5 st award so i am being really good and gone back to re read the books
its my birthday today im 31 and as i sit here and write this i have had no syns, that is how focussed i am to get that sticker!! from tomorrow i will be updating this daily with what i have eaten, recipes, and maybe photos!
im not good at writing so please excuse the poor spelling/grammer ect

2 comments:

  1. I will enjoy reading your blog...and wish you well on your journey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with it Hun and a very happy birthday!

    I love reading sw blogs. I've just set my 3rd one up. 3rd time lucky!

    I look forward to readin more and feel free to read mine. If you send me a dm on twitter with your email addy I can add you to the readers list and send you the link as I've set it to private for the time being xxxx

    @stefijane xxx

    ReplyDelete